DATOS is currently seeking laptop repair technicians to work as the following locations on U.S. military bases in Japan and cities including Osaka and Tokyo.
A+ Certification and/or experience is required.
This is part-time occasional work. Call volume is a few calls per month. Technicians will be paid on a per-call basis at an agreed upon rate.
Specific Skills required:
- Replacing components on IBM Lenovo laptops. Keyboards, HDD, Top Screen Assembly, Laptop base.
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
- Experience logging tickets and documenting work done and taking photos to record serial#.
- Ability to visit the customer site on weekdays between 0800-1600 JST.
Additional Administrative Requirements
- Visa status that allows you to work legally in Japan
- Ability to drive or take public transportation to customer site or the base.